Sunday, July 23, 2006

Sunday Ramblings

I'm sorry I don't write more often without some sort of agenda. Life's a little boring right now. I work and come home, not much else. So, I hate to bore you with repeatitive details of my days.

Yesterday I attended wedding #6 for the year (5 for the summer), and yes, I have one more in two weeks. Between all the weddings and making arrangements for the apartment, a lot of reality of adulthood has set in this week. Did you know that every one of my childhood friends is now married? Angela, Kelli, and Joanie (all from Graham). Sara, Ashley Lopez, and Kelli A. (all from the early years in Longview). And then Chesley is married and Alesha is, well, engaged (from high school). Isn't that crazy? And in less than a month, I'll be moving into an apartment by myself. Wow, talk about responsibility and growing up.

I think it's cool. Yeah, parts of it are scary: finances, choosing a profession, making big decisions. But for the most part, I guess I'm ready to be grown up.

Thankfully, I don't really have to grow up for one more year! :) Starting August 23, I get back into the swing of things for my SENIOR year in college. I have very high hopes for this year. I'm going to be cheerleading, which is fun and exciting. I haven't really been all that involved at SAGU up to this point, so this will be a huge change. Plus, I think I'm going to really like my classes, and I'll get to hang out with Scott, and I'll have my own apartment. Things are really looking good.

Well, I guess that's enough rambling for this Sunday afternoon. How are you? How's your summer and upcoming school year looking? Miss you, friends. Love you!

Christen

No comments: