Monday, July 17, 2006

Apartment Needs

Well, it looks more and more like I'll be living off campus this coming school year. I really wanted to stay on campus my last year for a number of reasons, but the pros and cons are slightly tipping the scales towards off campus. No fear, my friends, I'll just be in Victorian Square. That's like 200 yards from SAGU's campus. Nothing's definite yet, but I'm just thinking ahead (I'm a planner, big time).
So there's a few things I need to live on my own. I have the very basics (a twin bed, small tv, personal items), but I'd like to have a slightly more liveable home. Here's where you come in. If you'd like to sell, lend or give me any of the following things, that would be fantastic. I'm willing to buy some stuff at a very reasonable price, but I'm sure I can find things cheaper used than brand new. Okay, here it goes:

-Queen size bed frame (head and footboards preferred)
-Queen size mattress or mattress set
-Dresser(chest o' drawers)/armoir
-Nightstand/side table
-Couch or loveseat
-Nice chair/recliner
-Coffee Table
-TV stand/entertainment center
-24" or more television
-DVD player
-Desk
-Small kitchen table and chairs
-Pots, pans, dishes, silverware
-Toaster oven
-Washer and Dryer

Well, just let me know if you'd like to contribute to my sad little apartment. haha I really am serious about rounding these things up eventually. Anyway, hope your summer is going well. I'll be back in Waxahachie in no time. :)

Christen

No comments: