Friday, August 6, 2004

Hey y'all, I'm still chillin' in Austin. We leave in the morning. It's been so great. I miss my friends terribly. I've seen a few SAGU alum and some PKs. I'm feeling a little old, but I still have a lot of life to live. This week has been encouraging that I can still dream and I have lots of time. Just because I think I know what's going to happen in my life, the Lord has plans for me that are so much bigger. I'm so excited to see what I do, where I go, who I marry, the ministry we will have. I don't know if I've ever been so excited to live life.

Last weekend with my brother and sister-in-law was awesome. They inspire me so much: to be better, love better, and chase the lost better. Does that make sense? They are such huge role models in my life.

I should go. I'm supposed to be working the RMC booth. We've only had 2 visitors in 1 hour! Love you all, and keep posting!

Christen

No comments: