Monday, August 30, 2004

It's Monday.  What is there good to say about Mondays?  After 3 days of bliss, one must return to routine and structure.  School is getting better.  I'm not quite as stressed.  A very wise man once told me, "D's get degrees."  Well, seeing how I'm an overachiever, I adapted it to fit me better.



"B's get degrees"


I wrote it on a sticky note and put it on my mirror.  It's encouraging to be honest with myself and be okay with the possibility of getting a B.  Now, I don't want evil comments about how you would do anything for a B.  This is my post, and I've only had one B in all my days.  So bottomline, I'm trying my best, but I'm not going to beat myself up over a B.


Tonight we had a chapel service at 7.  It was amazing; very possibly it was the best ever.  We had great praise and worship then 2 guys tag-team preached.  Instead of an altar call, they dismissed all of SAGU to go walk and pray around campus.  I didn't think people would take it seriously, but they did.  We left dead silent and for the next hour there were hundreds of people walking all over campus praying, singing and reading the Word.  WOW!



Christen

No comments: