Tuesday, August 17, 2004

I have come to realize what a small world Xanga really is.  I need to be careful what I say.



I had the strangest conversation tonight with a guy I graduated from high school with.  We were extreme opposites in high school.  He just wanted to say hi and see how I was doing.  It was really a pleasant conversation.  Just, weird.


Small group is a phenomenon.  God has enabled me to pour the limited knowledge I have into numerous 15 and 16 year olds.  They take what I say as truth and run with it.  I have personally watched one girl change her life completely because of things I have said and done.  This is no pat on my back, just, my mind is racing.  Why does God use me when I'm still growing?  Why would He trust me with these precious lives?  I don't understand.



Christen

No comments: