Friday, August 13, 2004

Today is a good day.  I got to eat lunch with my friend Ikey.  We've been friends since my sophomore year in high school, so that was super fun.  Then we visited his parents' furniture store.  It's so cool! Tonight, I'm going to dinner with my family to bid farewell to my cousin Josh who's headed off to college in Abilene.



I can't believe I go back to college in one week.  I'm excited though.  Okay, so I had considered going back to Rockford because I love the ministry opportunities and the things I have learned, but my parents said no.  (I don't want to talk about that.) But, my heart is still Master's.  I believe in the program and the person it allows people to become.  This week we had a Back to School Revival, and (tell me THIS isn't God) the Master's Commission director from South Dallas Master's was there.  SDMC is located at the church I go to while I'm at college.  We talked, and he said I can work with them as much as I want.  I don't have class Tuesdays or Thursdays so I'll be going to their classes, teachings and prayer.  I'll kinda serve in a 2nd year capacity but not.  Understand?  Well, I'm SO excited.  I'm getting a college degree and working in the ministry at the same time.  I love it!



Christen

No comments: