Saturday, August 7, 2004

Sometimes when I read other people's sites I feel bad.  I don't think I talk about God or what he's doing in my life enough.  It's not that He's not moving or that I'm not growing, I just don't think to post that stuff.  God is good.  Currently he's shaking some stuff up inside of me that I didn't think was still there.  He's showing me some desires for my future that I didn't know I had.  I know that's incredibly vague, but someday I'll be specific.  I would appreciate it greatly if you prayed direction into my life.  Thank you.



I'm home from Austin.  We left after lunch today.  It was sad saying goodbye to my friends.  Yes, once again, I cried.  We not only had fun this week, but I got to bounce ideas and thoughts off my friends.  That was awesome.  I miss Rockford more than you know.


I love you.  I hope you know who you are.


Christen

No comments: