Friday, December 23, 2005

Carter Family Christmas went wonderfully!

My dad, brothers and I went to see Walk the Line today. It's such a well made movie yet so sad. What a terrible life he lead until he got saved, but I do have a new appreciation for Johnny Cash. Then, we ate some amazing steak and infamous Christmas cake. Yumm! Presents included: black slippers, gorgeous jewelry, beenie, Mean Girls, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, iTunes Gift Card, and a scarf. I love them all! Now I'm watching a movie and hanging out with my nephew...yea!!

Have you ever thought about what you completely dislike? I hate to clap. I've known this about myself for a while, but I realized last night at youth that I really, really don't like to clap. I also hate it when parents allow their babies to cry during solemn events like weddings, graduations, etc. It's a huge pet peeve. Sorry, know that was random.

Merry Christmas in 3 days!!

Christen

Garrett: my computer won't let me go to your xanga. I hope you have a Merry Christmas!!

No comments: