Tuesday, December 6, 2005

I know it's going to work out because God is a big fan of me.
Jeanene Justin, roommate


Tell me you don't love that quote.  My roommates and I talk frequently about our futures, be it careers, churches, marriage, children, or even just Christmas break, as well as who we are and who we are becoming.  And we've come to the conclusion that we are great.  I mean, we're not being conceited, we're just great.  haha  We are strong, funny, happy, life-of-the-party, wise, beautiful, smart girls.  Basically, we're well-rounded, and we know it.


Also, God is so much more crazy about us than we can ever realize.  He knows what I dream about, what I hope for, and what I want, and He cares more than anything!!  "It's going to work out because God is a big fan of me!!!"


If you know me at all, you know I'm not conceited, so I hope you understand this post.  It's time to have some self-confidence and realize that you're great!!  I love you, my dear friends.



Oh, and here's another adorable picture of Eli:


Christen

No comments: