Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Christmas Break!!

Ground Rules: Type 5 weird habits of yourself. Then tag some friends! They have to post the rules on their site and state their 5 weird habits. Have fun!!

1) After I listen to a CD long enough to know all the words, I make up human videos in my head for each song.

2) I do not talk the first hour that I am awake. You may talk to me all you want, but I will not respond.

3) I HATE having lotion on my hands. I will put lotion on my legs then go wash my hands so that it's off my hands.

4) I sleep in the same position every night: on my right side facing my body pillow with my knees pulled up into the pillow; my forehead touches the pillow and the covers are up over my head so there's a little pocket of air between my face and the pillow. : )

5) I have to read something before I go to sleep, be it People magazine, a book, a letter...anything

This game has been circulated amongst my Master's friends, so I'm taking it to the GU and L-town. I tag Angie May, Melissa Hall, Garrett Goode, and Lindsey Taylor.

_________________________________________

It's over!! It's over!! I'm currently sitting in Longview looking at the beautiful Christmas tree! Ahh! I love no stress!

Well, the semester ended well. I made A, A, A, A, B. I was disappointed with the B because it was definitely preventable. I was just lazy. Oh well, I'm just so glad this semester is over.

Christen

No comments: