Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy Almost New Years!!

Tonight I got to hang out with some wonderful friends: Garrett, Summer, and Jason. It was so fun; we ate some great Mexican food then went up to the church. Our youth group was having a Dance, Dance Revolution party, so we thought we'd boogy down. Can I just say that I am NOT good at that game?! I did however beat my little brother in a sweet game of pool. : ) I love good friends.

New Years. Wow, what a huge responsibility to be given a new year! So many opportunities, so many chances.

I HATE New Years resolutions. I don't think they are for real. I've never seen someone successfully finish a resolution. I've even tried it: lose weight, read my bible every single day, exercise regularly, do my homework weeks ahead of time. They have never completely happened. I like to start things in August! There is no pressure to succeed in August, just sheer self-discipline and pride. August resolutions are the way to go.

Oh guess what, my cousin called today to ask me to be a bridesmaid in her wedding this June!! I'm so excited! I feel so honored!

Goodnight my friends; I love you all!!

Christen

No comments: