Monday, January 2, 2006

Hey, go check out Mark Sorgee's new xanga. (Yeah, it took some convincing, but he took the plunge.) Peter_Griffin424

What a great weekend!! I got to spend New Years with some of my favorite people. We had a little bash out at Jason's house that included chili, shrimp, Family Guy, SNL, and a midnight ki...wait a second...that part's not true. haha I also got to run out to Pat's house and see Alesha, Julie, and Emily!! I love my friends so much!!

Tonight we gathered at the Simpson's to watch The Skeleton Key. I never wanted to see that movie because I was afraid it would be demonic, but it was awesome!! It's along the same lines as movies like The Village, Signs, Sixth Sense, and Secret Window. You'll have no idea how it's going to end!! Afterwards, Mark came over to hang out with me, and he created his xanga. It was great fun!

Anyway, I had a thought today: I will never buy another CD again. I mean, think about it. ITunes has made it easy (and cheap) to purchase music online. Then I can either burn CDs from my computer or put it straight onto my iPod. Yeah, the days of CDs are over. :. (

I hope your New Years was everything you hoped for. My 2006 has already had a great start!!

Christen

Here's my best friend Alesha and me:


Here's another adorable pic of Eli in his cute little plaid shirt:

No comments: