Wednesday, January 4, 2006

Well, today has been eventful to say the least. This morning I got a phone call at 8 am from my dad saying that Mom fell and hit her head, and they were on their way to the hospital. She had been walking up the steps to go to school and tripped over an outdoor rug. Because she had her school bag, camera bag, coffee, and purse all in her hands, she caught her fall with her face!! Yeah.

So, I ran up to the hospital to see the shiner. She caught the concrete right on her brow bone and cheek bone! I'm a little jealous because I've never had a black eye, but she's definitely in a lot of pain. Anyway, I will be chronicling the process of the black eye for all to see (with Mom's permission of course). : )

At the hospital:


About 2 hours later:



About an hour ago:


Christen

No comments: