Sunday, January 8, 2006

Picture Post!!

Tonight was so fun!! I love having a digital camera, too, to document the fun. I'll post some candid photos later, but I thought these were cute! Summer is moving to Costa Rica tomorrow, so we had to take a million pictures. I love you, Summer, and I'm gonna miss you terribly!!!

Me and Summer Dailey at church this morning:


"The Crew" Garrett, Summer, Me and Jason:


My super awesome little brother Scott and Me:


Garrett and Scott with little heads of Jarrod, Jason, and Brandon:


Me and the infamous Garrett Goode:


Jason Hassig adores me (I have no idea why): : )


Oh and the continuing healing process of my mother's black eye (taken today):


Well, I hope you all had a good weekend!! I've had a great one!! One last week of freedom, then back to school on the 18th for my LAST Spring semester.

Christen

No comments: