Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Thanks for being patient with me. Being back at school slows down my xanga communication. I have a mac computer, and Internet Explorer is the only thing that will work with my school's network. Mac + Microsoft = stupidity Therefore, sometimes my computer lets me comment on y'all's sites, sometimes it doesn't. And it never lets me read y'all's comments. So, I'm sorry if I'm slow in replying to your comments. I LOVE your comments, but I have to wait and check them at work. I think that xanga is a give and take relationship. I try to reply to every comment because I think that's fair. : ) hahaha...I really over-think this, huh??

My first day back was great. It's been so nice seeing friends and reconnecting with school life. Shakespeare is going to be a great class. Biblical Perspectives of World Missions? Not so much. Boring is what it's going to be.

Anyway, I'm feeling WAY better than yesterday. I am emotionally stable, I promise...haha.

My good friend Angela is getting married in March to the love of her life. I'm so happy for her. She's having a shower this Saturday, and I'm really excited to see her and celebrate with her!

Love you all!!

Christen

No comments: