Tuesday, January 17, 2006

So, I'm a bit of a mess today. I'm excited/sad/nervous/hopeful/frustrated all at the same time. We go back to classes tomorrow, which is the excited and nervous feelings. I really do love school. As weird as it sounds, I like learning, listening to a good lecture, and hanging out with some of my closest friends. I have the best roommates in the world: Karissa and Shelby. (We are mourning the loss of Jeanene; she moved to Boston.) I don't really want to talk about the other 3 feelings. Just know that some different stuff is going on in my life that I have no control over. I hate that. Don't you? Well, if you know me at all, you know that I'm really not that emotional; I'm a pretty balanced person, so hopefully this all blows over, like today.

So, anyway...haha...I got all moved in yesterday. I had such a wonderful break being in Longview (as you could probably tell from all the pictures.) I'm sure going to miss my friends and family, though. I love just being with my family. I am the most "me" with my family because I know I don't have to prove anything or be anything besides me.

I love you, my dear friends. Thanks for bearing with me on terrible posts like today's. : )

Christen

No comments: