Sunday, January 29, 2006

Just that bored...

-What were you doing at midnight last night? Chatting online : )
-What did your last text message say? �That would be great- Thanks�
-What color shirt are you wearing? black
-What's the most recent movie you watched? Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!!!
-Name 3 things you have on you at all times: Purse (wallet, phone, calendar, iPod, vitamins, gum, student ID, pens, jump drive, etc) That's more than 3
-How much cash do you have on you right now? ZERO�I'm poor
-What is your favorite part of the chicken? Breast
-What's your favorite city? Chicago! It's AMAZING!
-I can't wait to�go to Longview this weekend.
-When was the last time you saw your parents? Friday night- Mom in Van, Dad in Irving
-What did you have for dinner last night? Peanut butter, carrots, and an orange (don't ask)
-What's the last piece of clothing you borrowed from someone? A sweet green jacket from Karissa this morning for church
-What websites do you visit the most? Xanga, Hotmail, MySpace, and Facebook
-Does anything hurt on your body right now? YES- my face muscles are the only things that don't�I've been working out : )
-What's your favorite Starbucks drink? Double Tall, Sugar Free French Vanilla, Nonfat, Latte (maybe I go too much)
-Last song you sang to: �Pieces of Me� Ashlee Simpson
-Are your parents married or divorced? Married- 30 years!!
-Going to Heaven? Heck yes!!
-What jewelry do you wear 24/7? Sapphire ring from my parents, covenant ring from Master's, diamond studs in my second holes, and a pink stud in another earring hole
-Wear Makeup? You'll never see me without it�it's a girl thing
-Were you usually the dumper or the dumpee in your past relationships? Sadly, the dumper- I'm a jerk
-Would you ever have plastic surgery? Nothing drastic because I think aging is a beautiful thing, but I'd be open to the idea
-What do you wear to bed? Tank top and sweat pants
-Can you roll your tongue? Yep, I hear it's hereditary
-Pluck your eyebrows? Yeah, they don't need it that bad, but I do
-Abortion? Heck no
-Hair color? Brown with some faded blondish red streaks underneath
-Future children's names? I think my last name would make a sweet first name for a boy: Carter Elliott
-If you could go anywhere in the world on a vacation, where would you go? I think my biggest dream is to go to Cairo, Egypt. I have an extreme fascination with mummies and the pyramids
-Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Yep, a teddy bear- it's the coolest little guy in the world
-Gold or silver? Silver or costume gold (I don't really like 14K gold or anything)
-Beach, city, or country? NOT the beach, I like the city, and LOVE the country
-Who was the last person you touched? Shelby Brown
-Where do you like to eat? Olive Garden and McDonalds are my favs
-Who's your best friend? Alesha Pither
-Believe in Santa? Do kids read this? Umm�not since 4th grade
-Do you talk in your sleep? Not that I'm aware of
-Beach or pool? Pool�I hate salt water and sand
-Window seat or aisle? Aisle�I have a huge fear of needing to go to the bathroom and being trapped
-Do you feel that you've ever had a truly successful relationship? Yeah for period of time
-Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Twirl�I used to get really mad at my mom because she would break the spaghetti before cooking it which makes it hard to twirl
-How long does your shower last? 10 minutes on non-hair-washing days, 15 when washing hair
-Do you drive a stick? My car's not a stick, but I can drive one
-Cake or ice cream? Ice cream- anything with chocolate
-What time do you get up? 6:45 am
-When was your first real crush? 3rd grade- Kelly Atwood
-Have you ever broken someone's heart? Sadly yes
-Ever been given a ring? My sapphire ring and covenant ring
-Last gift you received? MONEY!!
-Where do you live? Waxahachie, Texas
-High school you attended? Spring Hill- Longview, Texas
-Last wedding attended? You know�I can't remember, but here's a list of upcoming weddings: Angela Bazan, Steph Parish, Sarah Hubert, Brandon Wells, Cody and Karen, Brandy and PJ, Joanie Ramsey�take your pick
-Where do you work? Career Services, SAGU basketball table, SAGU intramural basketball stat girl, and baby sitter�I'm even registered to substitute (I am all things to all people)
-Can you cook? Sometimes
-Current Crush? I may tell y'all a lot, but not that
-Your full name? Christen Laura Carter
-Where were you when the ball dropped for 2006? Jason Hassig's loft with a bunch of my Longview friends
-Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry? Nope, but I cried while reading the Bible when David died�haha
-Do you want a baby? Someday in the far future
-What did you do this morning? Church then Starbucks
-What does your dad do for a living? Pastor
-Do you have a date for Valentines? Not that I'm aware of
-What food do you crave right now? An orange
-Did you dream last night? Actually just about 2 hours ago while napping on the couch�weird, weird dream
-What side of the bed do you sleep on? Twin bed�not really sides
-How many tattoos/piercings do you have? 5 piercings in my ears
-Can you imagine yourself ever getting married? I'm a girl, do you have to ask?
-Who's someone you haven't seen in a while and miss? AMY BECKER!!!
-What did you do last night? Worked basketball games
-Do you care what people think about you? To an extent�but not entirely
-What is one thing you wish you were better at? Sports�I wish I could really school people

Birthdays at Nannie's (My mom and Uncle Andy):

No comments: