Wednesday, February 1, 2006

I don't know why all of a sudden I feel pressure for my entires to be of some quality. haha But I do!

This week some people on campus organized a game of Assassins. (We played in Master's once for those that remember that.) Basic rules: Everyone who's playing goes on a list; you are assigned someone to "kill" (but keep in mind another person on that list has been assigned to kill you); the game runs 8 am to midnight excluding church services and chapel; to kill someone, you must touch them and say, "You're dead." but no one can see or hear you do it; after you kill someone, you take over the person who they were assigned to kill; you may make alliances with fellow players but evenutally one of you could be assigned to kill the other. It's a big circle of deceit and murder. haha Anyway, I died FIRST DAY!! I was being so careful, staying in groups, having people walk me to work, etc., so as not to be vulnerable. I even prepped everyone at work not to leave me alone. Well, the girl who killed me found out on Facebook that I worked on campus and killed me at work. I was in the back office alone, and she just walked it. The guy at the front desk happened to "step out" right when she came to kill me. Punk co-worker. It was pretty funny though cause I sure wasn't expecting it.

My roommates are in on it as well as a bunch of my friends. It's hilarious and makes for a campus full of paranoid people. haha! Karissa's assassin lurked outside our dorm for HOURS yesterday. It was kinda creepy. haha Anyway, it's made my week more enjoyable.

I was going to post a picture of my bruise. It's one of the biggest bruises I've ever had. And get this...I have NO idea what I did! It's maybe 5 inches long. Yeah, it hurts like crap. BUT I know how grossed out some of y'all got from my mom's black eye, so I won't. (Unless y'all want to see it.) haha

LONGVIEW: 2 days!! Yea!!

Christen

No comments: