Sunday, February 19, 2006

I love my family!!

Another wonderful weekend. I skipped classes on Friday so that I could come home to see my adorable nephew, Eli. He's incredible and does tricks now.

Eli will be 3 months on Wednesday, and he's developing the cutest little personality. He's "talking" now where he coo's and makes noises in response to you talking to him. It's the coolest thing in the world to talk and have him respond. He "sings" too. While Sheila was still pregnant, Mark and Sheila would sing this song to him (Psalty's Praise, anyone?): "I love you, I love you, say to the Lord, I love you." Ever since he was born, it's his favorite song. It soothes him and makes him smile. He makes noises while you sing, and his inflections mimick the song's notes. It's incredible. I thought they were kidding when they said he did it, but Eli and I sang together all weekend. Amazing! Okay, okay, here he is:

Aunt Chris and Eli. I bought Eli this outfit. Isn't it adorable?!:


Grandma and Eli:


Uncle Scott and Eli:


Look at that smile!!! Hook 'Em Horns:


My crazy brothers and their nasty hair:


I love my family so much!

After Mark and Sheila left to go home (I'm so sad), Mom and I watched The Sting. It's an old Robert Redford movie that's along the same lines as Ocean's Eleven or The Italian Job. I loved it!

Then I got an invitation to try out my mad dancing skills at the Reed's house for some late night Dance Dance Revolution. Let's just say that Derek has too much time on his hands. Just kidding. He is really good, and I have zero rhythm!! But I had a blast getting to see Derek, Amy, and Derrik Holmes.

Love you!!

Christen

No comments: