Monday, February 6, 2006

I had a fabulous weekend!! Couldn't have been better!

I got to meet little Kaleb Sorgee who is absolutely adorable!! He sure made me miss Eli though. Two more weeks til I see my little guy again. It's too long!

Saturday I got to spend some wonderful time with a lot of friends: Mark Sorgee, Oscar and Bridgett Jackson, April and Stuart Kaufman, the many wonderful youth kids, among others. Though I shamefully lost a softball game (let's just say that I didn't catch a ball or get past first base once), I had a blast playing! My dad even came out and showed a few people up (no names of course, Mark). That night, I managed to lose at a game of Pictionary due to the fact that we didn't play by the rules!!

Super Bowl Sunday was excellent as well: an afternoon at Jason's house with him, Mark and Danny followed by the game. I went for the Seahawks just to get on Mark's nerves. haha!! Though my team lost (what's new?), the fellowship was highly enjoyable and entertaining!!

On my way back to Waxahachie, I got to talk to Sheila for a while. Can I just say that I am truly blessed to have the best sister-in-law possible? She's such an encouragement to me in every way! We got to talk about dreams and goals and Eli and life in general. Wow, I love her so much!

Another cool thing...I had good talks with my parents this weekend. I mean, I talk to them ALL the time, but it was nice to get to really sit down and discuss stuff. I love them so much!

I hope your weekend was as great as mine. Can you tell I totally loved it? I'm headed back to the View in 2 weeks to see my favorite little nephew and for other fun reasons. I love you all!!

Christen

Sorry no pictures...I've been lazy.

No comments: