Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Life...

I am once again amazed at our Father.  Right now, I am being pulled in one hundred directions, yet I'm loving life and extremely happy.



I'm working three (sometimes four) jobs currently: my normal job at Career Services during the day, home basketball games (I work the shot clock) a couple of nights a week, intramural basketball (bookkeeper) one or two nights a week, and occasionally babysitting.  On top of that, I'm taking 15 hours, which isn't bad.  Plus, some other stuff is going on.


So to the normal person, you'd think, "wow, that's crazy."  But I love it.  I like the ever-changing nature of my days.  I like that I'm making some great memories at college.  Hmm...though I do miss sleep, I like my life.  : )



So this "other stuff" is cool too.  You know that verse in Luke 2 that says, "But Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart"?  Well, I'm not having a baby (haha), but there is some stuff that I'm really thinking/praying about.  Feel free to say a little prayer of guidance and direction for me.


I love you, friends.  I wish I could spend time with each of you, catching up on life, sharing experiences, laughing.  It makes me sad that I don't get to live life with people that I love.  I miss those whose lives intersected with mine during Master's Commission, or those who I've met here at SAGU but have moved on, or those I grew up with in Graham or Van or Longview.  God has allowed people to come in and out of my life who have marked me forever.  Thank you for your impact.


Christen

No comments: