Monday, February 13, 2006

CRAZY Weekend!!

I had a wonderful yet SUPER crazy weekend.  Friday night we celebrated Jenn's birthday with an all chocolate themed party.  We had cake, brownies, candy, milk, hot chocolate, and cheesecake ALL in chocolate!  We watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and the decorations and signs were all in brown.  haha  It was a blast!!


The party group:


Shelby and Jenn:


Me and Karissa (I love my roomie!!):


Saturday we celebrated the future Mrs. Angela Bazan Fellows.  The shower was beautiful and so crazy.  We played all the appropriate shower games, opened presents, ate some amazing food, and even danced around for a while (Little Sally Walker, anyone?).  SO FUN!  It was really nice seeing some of my girl friends who I haven't seen in a while.


The beautiful bride, Miss Angela Bazan, with our good friend the Texas Peanut (inside joke...not dirty):


Everyone who has ever roomed with Ang (Jessica, Katie, Karissa, Ang, Me, and Karla):


Joanie, Kelli and Me (we grew up with Ang):


That night we took Andrea Bazan out for her 24th birthday.  We went to Gloria's, which is an El Salvadorian restaurant in Dallas.  It was an interesting night, but overall, I absolutely loved getting to spend some time with Andrea, Karla, Danae, Ang, and Karissa.  Much needed.


Birthday girl, Andrea Bazan (with Karissa smilin' in the background):

Sunday after church, I was fully devoted to homework.  12 hours!!!!  I did make quite a dent in everything I had been procrastinating though.


Anyway, sorry if this post was not interesting to you.  haha  This week is going to be SO busy!! Lots of homework: 2 tests, 3 projects, tons of reading.  THEN I get to see my little Eli on Thursday!!  Can't wait.  I haven't seen him in a month!


My little boxer:


Look at that sad face!!!!


My happy nephew:

Love you all!


Christen

No comments: