Friday, February 24, 2006

Some random thoughts...

I think it's safe to say that Karissa wasn't exactly thrilled of the picture I put on here of her and me. haha

_________________________________________________

So, my covenant ring from Master's Commission hardly fits anymore. It falls off quite often lately. haha It's the silver band I wear on my right hand. I never take it off because it's far too dear to me. But anyway, everytime I look at it (or go searching for it), it makes me remember the symbolism of its meaning. I made a covenant with not only my Master's, but also with God, to live a life above reproach. A life that is without question and that causes people to turn to God.

I really believe that's what Christianity is about. We weren't called to condemn people, shove their sins in their faces. We were called to introduce them to Christ, whether through our words or actions, and then let the Holy Spirit do His thing in them. Hmm....what do you think?
_________________________________________________

Got to hang out with my parents tonight. Did I tell you they bought a Suburban? It's seriously sweet! My dad sold his truck to my Granddaddy and got the 'Burb. I really like it. Anyway, we met in Terrell for dinner and some outlet shopping. I got a sweater for $7, a thermos from Starbucks, a keychain, and some new vitamins. Wow, I'm seriously a nerd, huh? haha

Okay, I have to go to bed. Between the past 2 nights, I've only gotten 7 1/2 hours of sleep!! Out of control!!! Just to stay partly conscious today, I had: 4 Diet Cokes, a latte, a red bull, and some tea. My stomach hurts. : ( Oh well, tomorrow should be fun. I get to go watch the baseball team then the basketball team. Love it!! Good night!

Christen

No comments: