Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Last night was SO much fun!!  Amy Reed and I went to Fossil Ridge HS in Keller, TX to see one of our old teachers.  Now, I know you're thinking, "you go visit old teachers for fun?"  Well, yes, actually!  Coach Brett White was my senior world history teacher.  He was the varsity basketball coach and really turned around our basketball program.  We found out one day he was color blind and could only consistently see the color yellow, so like 15 girls made yellow shirts with blue lettering that spelled out "GO * PANTHERS !!"  We went to several ball games and yelled and cheered.  It's one of my favorite high school memories.  Even during my freshman year in college, every time I went home I would go visit Coach White and his wife Jana and their 2 daughters.  I just really love this family.  Anyway, they moved while I was gone to Master's Commission to Carroll, and I hadn't seen them since.  So, Amy and I looked up their basketball schedule and took a little road trip.  SO FUN!!  Coach White was really surprised. He looked at us for like 5 seconds before he realized it was us. He was so surprised!



Now, I'm sitting in the office...all alone...in complete silence.  Please leave me comments so that I can come write nice messages on your xangas.    Love you!!


Christen

No comments: