Friday, December 12, 2003

God rocks.  This morning I had one of the best quiet times I've had in my entire life.  Wow, He blows my mind with His love, His plans for my life, and His overwhelming grace.  Today in chapel we talked about the Common Hours, which are the days when you aren't praying for a special event, i.e. Fall Retreat, out reach, school focus night, or nothing huge is happening in your life.  Common Hours are normal days that seem hum-drum to us.  However, God sees these days as HUGE opportunities to prepare us for the day we will face our Goliath.  David didn't pick up a sling shot for the first time when he killed Goliath; he had practiced for years.  Why should we pray for months or years of annointing in our crisis hour when God's given us months or years to pray for it?  Just think about it.



Well, I love you all.  I feel that it's only fair to begin the Christmas vacation countdown.  It's only 8 days, so don't freak out.


Christmas vacation: 8 days!


Christen


p.s. All I want for Christmas are some props and comments.

No comments: