Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Merry Christmas Eve!  Being home has been wonderful.  Yesterday my brother and sister-in-law came into town.  We had our family Christmas last night.  It was splendid.  We ate Mexican food, opened presents, ate Christmas cake and then watched "It's a Wonderful Life."  Welcome to Carter tradition. I got some wonderful things.  But overall, it was wonderful being with my family.



We leave in a few minutes to go to my Grandmother and Papa's house. (My dad's parents)  We will eat and open presents.  It will be wonderful.  Then we go to my Nannie and Granddaddy's house.  There we will spend the night while Santa comes down the chimney.  Much fun and excitement.  Tomorrow (Christmas) we will see Santa's presents and then open many more.


I LOVE CHRISTMAS!  I hope you all have a VERY Merry Christmas. I love you!


Christen

No comments: