Saturday, December 20, 2003

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I go home tomorrow!!  It's 12:20 right now, and I'm about to go to bed.  Then tomorrow at 8 am, I begin my adventure home.  I go to the bus station at 9 am, I'll get to Midway Airport around 11.  Then my flight doesn't leave til 2:55 pm.  Yes, I realize there is a very long time between these times, but I tried every other resource!!  It doesn't matter.  That will give me an opportunity to do my make up and junk like that. Hehe, get this.  The doctor told me I need to wear a mask on the plane because I'm sick.  He said if I don't, I'll get everyone elses germs since my immune system is already low.  I think it's funny.  I'll be the scary, weird girl who's all alone.  hehe



I love you all.  I can't wait to be back in Texas tomorrow!  YEA!


Christen

No comments: