Thursday, December 4, 2003

Let's talk.  If you and your significant other break up, don't wait 8 months to say you screwed up royally.  The likelyhood is they have moved on, they are okay with their life, they don't want to hear from you.  Yes, appologize, but do it like within a month.  Then let them have closure, let them be at peace.  I'm sorry to be on a soapbox, but I'm not getting off.  Today I got an email from the guy who broke my heart.  He wanted me to know he was sorry.  And, you know what, I genuinely appreciate it, but I was doing just fine without it.  I really had closed that part of my life and was going on.  It definitely brought things back.  It's like a scraped knee that's just about healed.  You think it's okay to scratch off the scab, but then it starts bleeding and the whole process starts over for the healing.  Why on earth would he wait 8 months?  God, help me forgive him.



Christen

No comments: