Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Today is the day of new beginning.  Today we had girl split-off at Master's, and we talked about overcoming our pasts.  Megan asked us what from our pasts we were dealing with and wanted to be able to get over.  It was exactly what I needed.  Today I wrote a super-short email to my ex boyfriend and told me we would not be speaking anymore.  Then I deleted his email and blocked his address.  I know God will honor my efforts to stop my thought process about him.  God is healing me just as I knew he would, but He really does do things in His timing.



Well, a new restaurant opened in Rockford today, Panera Bread.  For my fellow Texans, you may not have heard of it, but it's wonderful.  We ate lunch there today!


God rocks.  What would I do without hope in Him?  Life would be so meaningless.  Oh, I'm not sure I told yall this.  I'm preaching at my home church on December 28.  I'm pretty sure I know what I'm going to speak on: a little of my testimony and then Renewing the Mind.  Obviously I've got a lot to do, but I'm excited.  Love yall!



Christen

No comments: