Thursday, April 7, 2005

I really love Xanga.  It's so nice to be able to keep up with people's lives.


This has been a great week (post-paper of course).  I'm so glad Wendy's here.  She's been such an encouragement to me.  Tonight, she, Christen F, and I went to Cedar Hill for dinner.  It was so nice to talk about Master's with people that understood.  My roommates will listen to my stories, but it's not the same as discussing them with people who lived through it and were there.



I miss Master's a lot.  I know I'm in the right place, but I miss people who aren't appathetic to the daily dose of "God-stuff."  Chapel and prayer is so routine here that people have become disrespectful and almost rebellious.  Don't get me wrong...I'm not the model student.  I skip chapel and complain sometimes too, but Wendy and Christen have made me realize how much of the joy of Master's I've lost.  No way I would have talked or just sat there during an RMC chapel.  Yet not one day this semester have I taken notes or truly paid 100% attention.  I guess, dear Xanga friends, I got really convicted today.  I've always thought I had a pretty good attitude about it, but obviously not.


Anyway, I register for classes for the fall tomorrow.  I'll officially be a second semester junior in the fall.  CRAZY!  Only 3 semesters left.  I'm gonna have to bust my butt, though.  But it'll all get done.



Christen

No comments: