Tuesday, April 5, 2005

The paper is officially done.  I turned all 14 pages in today at 3.  I felt so accomplished, so satisfied.  Yes, I worked over 25 cumulative hours on it.  Yes, it was hard.  But I feel so proud of myself right now.



Tomorrow I have a scripture and ethics' presentation, which should be easy.  Then, the rest of the week will be smooth sailing for the most part.  Thursday is North Texas days here at good ole' SAGU, and Friday is the cast party for Southwestern Live.  It should be a blast.


GUESS WHAT!!  I'm getting a lap top.  I'm so excited!  My computer bit the dust last August, and I've been using my roommate's ever since.  But the wonderful Tom Tanner is selling me his.  Also, Wendy O'Brien is here this week.  It's so great having her here!!



Christen

No comments: