Sunday, April 24, 2005

What a wonderful weekend...a weekend of fun and surprises!!


Friday, Scott (Karissa's Scott) surprised Karissa by taking her to Six Flags instead of classes.  It was so great cause he's been planning it for a while.  I went to see The Interpreter with Jeanene, which is SO good!  You should see it.  That evening I babysat for Jon and Kim.  I absolutely love Chandler and Chelsea, so it's not even like work.  I took them to soccer practice and to a birthday party.  Then we went home and watched Tom and Jerry.  :)



Saturday, I went to a brunch with Heidi.  It was really wonderful.  Then I spent the afternoon completely nervous because last night I threw a surprise party for Karissa with just the girls.  I couldn't relax all day because I was so scared Karissa was going to figure it all out.  hehe I'd been lying all week to cover my tracks.  Anyway, at 6:45, she and I were supposed to "hang out" alone but all the girls (Jeanene, Heidi, Shelby, Paige and Esther) came popping in with noise makers and goofy jewelry.  It scared Karissa to death. hehe!  We went to Red Robin, which was wonderful.  She opened presents, and they brought a sundae and everything.  Then we went to Blockbuster to rent Roman Holiday.  It's an old Gregory Peck and Audrey Hepburn movie.  It was really good.  We had cake and snacks while we watched.


All in all, it was a fabulous weekend. I've been a bum all day since I didn't have homegroups.  Love you all!



Christen

No comments: