Monday, April 11, 2005

Yesterday as I sat drinking a Diet Coke, I found an article that proves that the aspartame in it will not kill me.  :)  The FDA approved aspartame and stands behind that decision, and there has been no evidence or proof that it causes cancer, tumors, or brain damage.  So...uh...there.


Mom and I had a blast on Saturday.  We ate at the Macaroni Grill for lunch then shopped all afternoon.  I got 4 cds which rocks!  At some point in my life I've owned 3 of the 4 Switchfoot cds, but I've lost 2 and 1 is incredibly scratched.  So, I found a box set of the first 3: Legend of Chin, New Way to be Human, and Learning to Breathe.  It was 20 bucks!  Now, I've just gotta find my old Beautiful Letdown and life will be complete.  I also got a Superchic[k] cd.  I used to own it but lost it on my mission trip last year.



What's the deal with her losing cds?  Yeah, I don't know.  I was just asking myself the same question.


Christen

No comments: