Friday, April 1, 2005

I'm glad I'm really secure in myself.  Otherwise, this weekend would suck (and I don't like that word, so you know I'm serious).  It's Friday night at 11 pm, and I'm sitting at home.  My roommate's on a date, and I have a 12 page research paper due on Monday.  And I have a 45 minute group project due on Tuesday.  AHH!  I'm really hating college right now.  I officially have a B in English Lit.



Okay, I need some advice.  I'm considering being an RA next year.  Here are some pros and cons:
Pros:
-My own room
-Impact peoples lives
-Scholarship
Cons:
-RA class every Monday
-One weekend off a month
-Duty every week
-Inservice
-Lots of responsibilites



I don't know how I feel about it.  I think I'd be good at it, but I don't know if I'd enjoy it.  People have been encouraging me both ways.  Any advice would help, and prayer of course.


Christen

No comments: