Friday, April 15, 2005

I'm really happy right now.  I'm sitting here drinking horchata (which is a Spanish drink made of milk, rice and water), listening to a great cd and anticipating a wonderful evening.  Tonight's Class Night (it's Southwestern's version of prom--no dancing, but you get to dress up and they'll crown Mr. and Miss SAGU).  I'm going with friends--Jeanene, Heidi and Devin.  It's going to be so fun just hanging out with no pressure (which means I have no date).  Afterwards, we're going to Cuba Libre which is a Cuban restaurant.  I'm so excited!


I found out some more grades for English Lit.  I'm definitely getting a B in the class unless I totally bomb the final.  I made an 85 on my research paper.  I was hoping for an A, but it's really okay.  And the test I took Monday, I MADE AN A!  Then the essay Wednesday I made a B.  So, I have a for sure B.



Christen

No comments: