Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Tonight was super!  One of my friends from high school, Amy, called me at 5 today to see if I wanted to go watch the Rangers tonight for free!  I dropped all other plans (for studying) and went.  Her brother Derek was there too.  (The three of us had newspaper together in high school so it was great to see them.)  We sat on the 3rd base line, which was cool.  It was so random because I saw all these people I knew.  Anyway, the whole reason we went was because Jamario Thomas threw the first pitch tonight.  He was on our football team in high school and now is a super star at UNT.  He did awesome.



I need to study for my English Lit test that's tomorrow.  UGH...I hate essays.


I have a super cool group for class night this Friday.  I'll tell you all about it later.


Christen

No comments: