Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Alone Time & Sheer Randomness

I love alone time. It's one of the nicest things to jump in my car and drive away alone. Today, I drove to Frisco and went to IKEA and the Stonebriar Mall. I priced bed frames, night stands, dressers, etc. for my new house! And I exchanged the outfit that I had purchased for Easter (it was too big...oh yeah).

Sure, I really enjoy my friends and hanging out, but I need time to think, to process. I get a lot of praying done as well as returning phone calls, listening to my iPod, and enjoying life. *SIgh* Today was great.

Two cool things:
#1- I'm going to Rockford for sure in May!! woo hoo! I found a super cheap ticket, so I get to go see my small group kids graduate and one of my friends get married!! yay!
#2- I'll be working at LA Weight Loss this summer! As far as I know, it's a done deal. I'm going to talk to the manager of the Longview center on Friday to nail things down. I cannot wait. I obviously believe in this program!

This week has been night and day better than last. I have a couple of things due tomorrow, but nothing huge. And I found out all my grades from last week's torment, and I did well on everything. Whew!! Will summer PLEASE hurry up?

Got some stuff on my mind. Wish life had an Easy button like those Staples commercials. haha

I started reading Velvet Elvis last night. Scott loaned it to me. He said if I liked Blue Like Jazz that I'd like this one. Oh my little conservative mind is getting stretched. haha

Happy Easter, dearest friends. Take a moment to remember why we celebrate this holiday. My best friend, Jesus, died a very cruel death so that we could live together forever. That's true love.

Christen : )

No comments: