Wednesday, April 5, 2006

I've had a day...

It's been one of those days- enough bad and good happened that it was neither a bad or good day. haha You know what I mean?

It started out well: classes (one cancelled even!), chapel, work. Then it went down hill: I had to go to the registrar's office 3 times, 2 different advisors, 2 different professors, and call both financial aid and distance education in order to get registered for this coming fall! I had to change my schedule 3 times just today (2 professors refused to conference classes and then I was denied for summer conferencing). *sigh* Nobody wants to work with me.

I for sure will be graduating Spring 2007. Out of the 8 classes that I need to graduate, only 1 was offered this summer (I needed to take 3 in order to graduate in December). And because I can potentially carry a full load both fall and spring, they didn't consider it an emergency, which means they won't pull strings. Oh well. So this is the final result (and the ONLY possible combination of classes):
Fall 2006:
World Literature
English Literature I
American Literature I (Distance Ed)
History and Systems of Psychology (senior level- ekk!)

Spring 2007:
Developmental Psychology
Abnormal Psychology
Human Sexuality (also senior level)
Bible as Literature

I really don't need to hear that any of these classes are horrible or this is a bad combination. I really might burst into tears. :* (

However, the day was saved. I went to dinner with a close friend to discuss some cool stuff. I'll share more about that at a later time.

I love you, my dearest Xanga readers.

Few last minute random thoughts: the contract on our house was signed today, I have a huge project due Friday, I'm going to a Ranger's game tomorrow, I love my nephew, the new Rascal Flatts is AMAZING, sugar free Jolly Ranchers are kick butt good, and I still can't believe I'm going to be a cheerleader.

Christen

***Do me a favor. My cousin Josh is in an amazing band who is currently competing to play mainstage at the Cornerstone music festival this summer. (If you've ever heard of it, you know that's HUGE.) They are currently in first place!! Go vote for them: Homer Hiccolm and the Rocket Boys
Vote for the Rocket Boys!!!

No comments: