Sunday, April 16, 2006

My best friend is engaged!!

Kory Moon and Alesha Pither got engaged tonight!!

It was unbelievable! I've known for several months that it would happen, but I can't believe it's actually here. It's Kory's birthday, so Alesha made him dinner. Then after dinner, he popped the question. She said she cried for a few seconds in unbelief before ever answering him. haha Of course she said yes. Then they came over to the Moon's for "birthday cake". All their family and close friends were there to receive them. My face hurts from smiling so big. : ) haha Have a look:

Finally arrived. She's so emotional to see everyone:
Image hosting by Photobucket

Me and my engaged best friend:
Image hosting by Photobucket

Holy freakin cow!!
Image hosting by Photobucket

I love Kory and Alesha so much:
Image hosting by Photobucket

Here's the split cake- birthday and engagement:
Image hosting by Photobucket

I love my best friend:
Image hosting by Photobucket

The gang- Jason Stringer, Mark Sorgee, Kory, Alesha, Garrett Goode, Ryan Strait, and me:
Image hosting by Photobucket

I can't express to you how excited I am. They have been together for 4 years (they've been at separate universities) and are high school sweethearts...aww!!!

I love you, Kory and Alesha. Congratulations!!

Christen

No comments: