Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Life, Love, and Easter eggs

Remember that "Easy Button" I requested a few days ago? Yeah, I'm gonna need to get one of those right about now.

Life would be so boring if it was easy all the time. As much as I really enjoy the "good" times, I see my true self during the hard/bad times. It's the last week of classes, I'm still not through with my conference class, I'm dealing with something quite frustrating right now, and I just did something WAY out of my comfort zone. Despite all these good excuses to complain, I'm loving life. God is faithful to me in every way possible. I put my life in His hands, and he's never disappointed me. : )

I move home in less than two weeks. Oh how I can't wait! I start work at LA Weight Loss in Longview on Monday morning, May 8. If you've ever even considered the program, now's the time to come visit me!

My summer of weddings (Brandon, Sarah, Brandy and PJ, Cody and Karen, Joanie and Robert) begins May 6th with Brandon Well's wedding. I cannot believe he's getting married!! Congrats, again!

This past weekend was so fun. I got to go to Longview and hang out with little Eli for about 24 hours. He turned 5 months old on Saturday, and he can sit up all by himself now. Crazy!! Then Sunday, I visited my new cousin Jackson Wade Reed (this is the little boy who won me $100 in the baby pool!!). He was born April 21 and is 19 inches, 8 lbs 10 oz. : ) As expected, I have pictures:

Eli is all smiles most of the time:
Image hosting by Photobucket

He loves his Aunt Chris, but he refused to smile because I woke him up:
Image hosting by Photobucket

Scott ghetto-fied little Eli:
Image hosting by Photobucket

And the newest addition, Jackson Wade:
Image hosting by Photobucket


I almost forgot, here's a picture from my victorious Easter win!! woo hoo! Look at all those eggs! The ones on the grass are the $ eggs. haha
Image hosting by Photobucket

Love you dearly, and hope you're having a good week. Mine can only go up from here (surely).

Christen

No comments: