Monday, April 17, 2006

Have you met the winner of the Easter egg hunt? Yeah, that's me!!

Which do you like more: posts with lots of pictures or posts with more writing? I honestly want to know.

My easter weekend was fabulous. Friday night I got to hang out with Garrett and Jason. We went to my little bro's concert then saw Scary Movie 4. I don't necessarily recommend it unless you like those movies. haha Saturday, obviously Alesha and Kory got engaged (that consumed my mind the entire day). I did win at Shang Hi Saturday afternoon which was pretty exciting! On Sunday, I cleaned up in the Easter egg hunt: 64 eggs got me the grand prize of $37!! woo hoo! It's the first time I have EVER won!!! My family quit hunting for candy years ago. It's all about the money. Sad, huh? I really couldn't believe I won though.

The family in our cute little Easter outfits:
Image hosting by Photobucket

Me and my roomie, Karissa:
Image hosting by Photobucket

I have a Class Night date. (Class Night is SAGU's formal where they announce Mr. and Miss SAGU.) I'm really excited. Scott and I are going with a group of people. However, I do not know with who or what we are doing afterwards. All I'm allowed to know is to bring a change of clothes that I can "move in." Hmm...yeah, I have no idea. It'll be fun whatever we do. I'm not even worried about it.

2 weeks of classes and 3 days of finals!! woo hoo!!

Christen

No comments: