Monday, April 10, 2006

Nascar and Adventure

I am SO glad that this past week is over! It was rough, but it's just down hill from here. Yay!

I had an unexpectedly fantastic weekend. Friday afternoon I watched SAGU's baseball team whoop up on Paul Quinn. I'm not even kidding; final score: 32-22 with 5 homeruns!! Then a few of us went out for Karla's birthday. I'll post some pictures soon; we were out of control. haha

Saturday and Sunday I worked the nascar races (Casey Kahne won Sunday- he's super cute...haha). Last year's races were like torture to me, so I had low expectations, but I was pleasantly surprised. Scott Hamilton, Dustin and Amy Robinson, and I had a lot of fun. We had a good group: got done an hour and a half before the other stands. Yeah, we're awesome.

Then last night was so much fun. Esther, Christine, Scott and I went on an adventure around Waxahachie. I can't really explain, but just know it was a blast. : ) haha

This week is Easter which means: NO CLASS FRIDAY! woo hoo! This is going to be a great week!!

Christen

No comments: