Friday, April 28, 2006

Much Better

I wish I could share certain details of my life with you. My family and I are going through some cool changes right now and covet your prayers. Someday I'll explain. : )

I'm having a great week, a really great week. Tonight was the first cheerleading practice. We met and talked about next semester's schedule. Then we stretched, worked on our jumps, and did some chants. I am so siked to be doing this again. I love every aspect of it.

Then, everything that was stressing me out has worked itself out, which is a wonderful thing.

Classes are basically over. I took my last really hard test this morning, and I think I did good. yay! I have 4 finals and a little project left, but I'm not worried about any of them. I can't believe my junior year is over. Wow! I'm about to be a SENIOR in college. Crazy.

Tomorrow night I'm going to eat Lebanese food in honor of Mr. Nathan Owen's 21st. woo hoo Happy Birthday!! Then Saturday night I get to party it up with Devin Ferguson for his 20th at PF Chang's. (I am so multicultural...haha) Yay for a good weekend! Oh, and Brooke and I are going jeans shopping Saturday. This is going to be a GREAT weekend!

Summer starts in less than a week!! ahh!!

Christen

No comments: