Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Irresponsibility

Due to my irresponsibility and extreme disease of procrastination (evidence: this current moment), I have an entire course to complete in a little under 2 weeks. Yes, my conference class, Psych of Selfhood, has hardly been started. I took the FIRST test yesterday. I have 3 more tests, a paper, a book report, a video response, and chapter responses ALL due by Monday, May 1. Oh yes, chastise me for my huge mistake. My stress level is out the roof at the moment. I am currently working on the chapter responses (I've completed 6 of 12. They aren't hard, just time consuming.) I'll be prepared for the second test on Friday, third on Monday or Tuesday, and I'll take the final during finals week. I'm going to the library tonight to check out a book for my book report (oh no, of course I haven't even started reading a book yet). And hopefully, at some point this weekend, I'll get a good start on that paper (7-10 pages). Wow.

So...enough about school. I dyed my hair last night. : ) I've had some weird blonde streaks left over from last summer's red incident that I've never bothered to correct, so last night I took care of it. I bought this stuff, L'Oreal's Natural Match, and it did the job. It's still dark brown (a little darker than usual, but it'll fade) with some gold tones. I really like it. It's not different enough to warrant a picture though.

I can't wait for Friday. I really am thoroughly excited about Class Night. I found out my group today: Erik and Casey, Brooke and Russell, Devin and Jessica, Isaac and Becky, and Scott and me. Super fun people!! I still have no clue of the plans, but I'm okay with that.

Downside to Friday: my aunt's baby is being induced that morning, so I'm going to miss the birth. : ( I'll go Saturday though. Upside to the baby coming on Friday: I win the baby pool!!! woo hoo!! As long as little Jackson doesn't hold out til after midnight, I'll get $100!! AND if he's 9 lbs 3 oz, I get another $100. I doubt I'm that lucky. haha

Hope you're having a great week! I've officially wasted 15 minutes. haha Love you all!!

Christen

No comments: