Sunday, April 23, 2006

Class Night 2006!! woo hoo!

Last night was SO much fun! I think I had the coolest group in the world: me and Scott, Erik and Casey, Isaac and Becky, Brooke and Russell, and Jessica and Devin. We began the evening by going to the Class Night ceremony to see Mr. and Miss Southwestern. Kellen and Ryan Puffer really did an excellent job; I laughed so hard.

Mr. Hamilton and me (I had the best date ever!):
Image hosting by Photobucket
Brooke and I looking fab:
Image hosting by Photobucket
A partial group pic (Brooke and Russell, Devin, me and Scott, Erik and Casey):
Image hosting by Photobucket
My roomies!!! Shelby's really distracted:
Image hosting by Photobucket
Me and K dawg (Man, we're pretty...kidding):
Image hosting by Photobucket

Afterwards we headed to dinner (it was a complete surprise) at Hibachi's in Arlington (Japanese food fixed right there in front of you). The guys did an awesome job in the food choice. : ) Scott and I shared some teriyaki steak, filet minon, and sesame chicken. YUM! After dinner, the fountain outside provided a good photo op and some entertainment, just ask Triplett (okay, I won't go there). haha

Erik and Casey, me and Scott:
Image hosting by Photobucket
The world's best Class Night group (Brooke and Russell, Jessica and Devin, Isaac and Becky, Erik and Casey, me and Scott):
Image hosting by Photobucket
Scott and me by the fountain:
Image hosting by Photobucket
The hottest girls in the world (Brooke, Jessica, Becky, me and Casey):
Image hosting by Photobucket
Some good looking guys we picked up (Russell, Devin, Scott, Isaac, Erik):
Image hosting by Photobucket
The guys were out of control...haha:
Image hosting by Photobucket
Doesn't this look like senior prom? That's what we were going for:
Image hosting by Photobucket

Then, we headed to the Parks' Mall to play a rowdy game of broomball with a ton of SAGU students. I was pretty nervous because I hate ice rinks, but it was incredibly fun. Probably 40+ people showed up, and my team finished victorious! woo hoo! Kellen and I got a little crazy with our ballerina move and Charleston dancing. Anyway, I can't believe how fun that really was! haha Around midnight we left for Rogellio's to spend the night (with SAGU's permission, of course) and to sing some karioke, play mafia, watch The Forgotten, and generally have a great time!

Brooke and I put on our game faces:
Image hosting by Photobucket
All smiles, even at midnight:
Image hosting by Photobucket

After 12 straight hours of Class Night extravaganza, Scott and I headed back to the dorms at 7 am for some much needed sleep. I slept til 3:15 pm! haha Anyway, I had an amazing time.

Love you, friends!
Christen

No comments: