Tuesday, April 4, 2006

Thank you

Really- Thank you so, so much for your wonderful, sweet, encouraging comments! I really wasn't digging for compliments; I just felt like I had been keeping a secret for the last 7 months and wanted to share it with you. : ) Thank you, wonderful xanga readers, for caring about my life! I'm glad I told you. I've already had 2 people inquire about LAWL and one even signed up!! Yippee. Guess I'll keep you updated.

I'm having a rough week= 4 tests, 1 project (worth 1/4 of my grade), and a 10 page paper. Plus, I had to work 3 extra hours today. Please feel sorry for me. haha But the good news is that after this week, I only have 1 more test and a very short paper til finals. woo hoo!

Made a pretty big decision. I'm putting off graduation until Spring '07. Yeah, I'm kinda sad about it, but it's mostly good. I won't be stressed out all summer trying to do 9 hours and work, and no more semesters of 15 hours! I can't decide whether I'd like to do summer- 3 hours, fall- 12 hours, spring- 9 hours...or fall-12 and spring-12. Hmm... I should figure it out soon since today was preregistration. : ) Also, if I stick around, I'd get a genuine senior year, I could cheer both semesters, and neither semester would be slammed.

I'm so tired. Pray I make it through this week with my sanity. I have so much to do, then this weekend I work the NASCAR races, so I won't get to sleep at all. : ( Guess I'll sleep after college. haha

Christen

***Do me a favor. My cousin Josh is in an amazing band who is currently competing to play mainstage at the Cornerstone music festival this summer. (If you've ever heard of it, you know that's HUGE.) They are currently in first place!! Go vote for them: Homer Hiccolm and the Rocket Boys
Vote for the Rocket Boys!!!

Bought the new Rascal Flatts today! Oh, I love you iTunes...only $10!!

No comments: