Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 4: My nights

Day 4: My Nights

I sat down before work to write Day 4's blog when I realized it was focusing on my nightly routine/habits. It just didn't seem right to write a blog about the night time in the middle of the day time.

My days start around 9 a.m. I get up and work out, then eat, shower, and head to work. Most days I work from 2 p.m. until 11:00 p.m. It's long evenings, but I'm glad that the last couple of hours is counting money and inventory. I get a chance to get my thoughts together from the work day. When I finally get home, against what you'd think, I'm wide awake! If I were to go to bed, I'd lay awake for hours. So instead, this is what my nights look like:



I come home and get in my pj's, then read or watch tv, and write my daily blog.

My nights aren't that exciting to other people, but for me, they're the best part of the day. I'm a night owl (thus the 2 a.m. blog). I would so much rather be awake now than 6 a.m. I like the quiet. I like that I have no where else to be. It's my "me" time.

No comments: