Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 8: Funny Picture

Day 8: A Picture That Makes You Laugh

Sorry it has taken so long to get to Day 8, but I had the perfect picture in mind, and I couldn't bring myself to change it.

As kids, Mark and I roughhoused like your average siblings. I always acted annoyed at him, and he infuriated me with his ability to fake cry. (Got me EVERY time!) But in reality, I just wanted to be like him. I passed on playing Barbies if there was ever a chance to play Ninja Turtles or Micro Machines with Mark. Until Scott was old enough to do anything, Mark and I pretty much had each other. If he was running, I wanted to run faster. If he was climbing a tree, well you'd better believe I was 2 limbs behind him. He was my best buddy, even if I didn't want to admit it.

This picture makes me laugh because it completely sums up our relationship when I was 4 years old. Mark was probably 7 or 8 here, and we're at Fireman's Park. When we lived in Graham, our parents took us to this park a lot to feed the ducks or play. It was the coolest park. Anyway, you can tell from my expression that Mark was far too silly for my liking. ;)




Love you, brother.

No comments: