Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 6: Switching places

I'm taking the liberty to skip Day 5 (Favorite Memory) until I have the opportunity to go to my parents' house. I have all my personal pictures since junior high, but I don't have any pictures from childhood at my apartment. I promise to eventually get back to Day 5. :)

Day 6: The Person You'd Want to Trade Places with for One Day

I went back and forth with this entry. There are several people in my life whom I think have interesting jobs or live in exciting places, but I would hate for anyone to think I'm secretly pining for their husbands (which I'm not), so I couldn't bring myself to pick a friend. (I'm neurotic.)

I decided to go with a celebrity whom I think is beautiful, talented, and works hard for what she has: Natalie Portman.



I first remember Natalie in the movie "Where The Heart Is." I was mesmerized by her and her talent. Instead of chick-flicks, she makes "V for Vendetta" and "The Other Boleyn Girl" and "Black Swan."

She's a ballerina and continues to take lessons.

She has a degree from Harvard.

And she's engaged to Benjamin Millepied. It would be worth your time to look up his picture. ;)

If we switched places for one day, I would want it to be on a day that she's at ballet lessons. You could say I have some unquenched childhood dreams. And then maybe after ballet practice, dinner with Benjamin. hehe

No comments: