Monday, March 13, 2006

A Day in the Life of a Pirate...

Spring Break has been treating me well. Last night and today I got to hang out with Shelby Brown, my roomie!! We went to Parties Plus and bought pirate patches and mustaches for 21 cents. haha We rock.

The Pirates-Shelbs, Scott and me:


Under attack!!


I'm a mean looking pirate:


Shelbs looks scary:


We're crazy! haha


My brother rocks!


Is it just me, or do I look like a chubby Italian pizza maker? haha


Scott's so cool (I love my sunglasses):


Okay, I know you're distracted after all those crazy pictures, but I thought I'd tell you that I had a wreck Saturday. I was driving my granddaddy's new truck (he just got it two weeks ago), and I was in the far right lane. Well the lady in the middle lane decided that she wanted to make a right turn...INTO MY FRONT BUMPER! I was SO aggravated. It hardly scratched the truck once we wiped it good, but her car has a big dent in the passenger's door. She felts so bad, especially after seeing Eli in the back seat. Anyway, I wasn't even scared, just mad.

How's spring break going?? I'm LOVING it!

Christen

No comments: